A grand tourer with the options and accessories most demanded by the educated public, the Carmel GT is the epitome classy escape. Exclusively available with a Mesquite Brown exterior, a body matching capeshade, and model exclusive Dakota Brown leather interior.
Notable engine features include:
- Dual Overhead Cam (DOHC) design
- Inline four-cylinder (I-4) configuration
- Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Direct injection
Security and Convenience
The convenience of no fuss fob-in-the-pocket push start and the security of a multi encrypted signal.
F1 inspired push-rod suspension allows for a compact suspension footprint and progressive movement.
- Inboard suspension enables lower profile design
- Forged aluminum control arms significantly increase strength
- Unequal length control arms provides improved camber throughout full suspension travel
6-Speed Automatic with Paddle Shifters and Shift Gauge
- Paddle shifters enable semi-manual shifting of the transmission. Driver is able to tap left to downshift or tap right to upshift to accommodate more precise control of performance.
- Shift gauge identifies gear shifts as driver utilizes the paddle shifters.
- 6.11:1 gear ratio spread, which contributes to a balance of performance and fuel economy.
- Clutch-to-clutch concept delivers optimal shift timing.
- Adaptive shift controls include automatic grade braking, which commands the transmission to remain in a lower gear if the vehicle is decelerating or coasting on a downgrade.